While the symptoms can greatly vary from person to person, we can define such several most common early signs of early pregnancy. Here are 5 Early Signs of Pregnancy below.
- Fatigue is the most common sign of Signs of Pregnancy. For many women the first trimester can bring a lot of different surprises. One of them – endless fatigue. Wherever you are the only thing you want after your dinner is to take a midday nap. This is due to the increased levels of the hormone progesterone being released into your body. The second trimester, fortunately, normally comes with an increase in energy, but by the third trimester you can expect fatigue to creep back into the picture. Take extra naps and go to bed earlier whenever you can. Don’t exhaust yourself.
- Tender breasts also indicate Pregnancy. Many women experience breast tenderness when they’re expecting. Your breasts may also feel heavier or fuller than usual, and the area right around your nipple (a.k.a. the areola) may become darker or larger. Heavier or swollen breasts are often the result of the water retention increase, which usually happens during pregnancy, as well as an increase in progesterone. It will be very helpful to wear a supportive bra during your term.
- Nausea or vomiting is another Signs of Pregnancy. The classic symptom known as “morning sickness” is not always limited to morning time; nausea and vomiting can actually happen at any time during the day when you’re pregnant. Do your best to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, and try to eat small portions of protein-rich foods several times throughout the day.
- Lightheadedness or dizziness might be caused by pregnancy. Many women experience lightheadedness during the early stages of pregnancy. This can be due to changes in hormone levels or a drop in blood pressure. It may be worth visiting your OB to pinpoint the issue. For many women, the “spaced out” feeling decreases significantly after the first trimester.
- Mood swings is also Signs of Pregnancy. Mood swings appear due to hormonal changes. The emotions become stronger during pregnancy, tearfulness appears. Many women also experience additional stress, often revolving around the uncertainty that comes along with becoming a parent. Emotional responses to other factors such as hunger or fatigue can be augmented due to mood swings as well.
It is important not to forget to be patient with yourself during the entire process of conception. Your body is going through a myriad of physical and hormonal changes, which can sometimes make the entire process seem completely overwhelming. The detailed information above and our other articles will definitely help you to notice the first pregnancy signs and to behave during your term properly.