Cervical mucus is a bodily fluid secreted to keep your cervix moist and protected. Cervical mucous is a transmitted disease or infection which is caused by bacteria.Here we share Cervical Mucous Causes, Symptoms and Treatment information for your reference.
Causes of Cervical Mucous
Cervical mucous disease is easily caused when a person comes in contact with an infected person through activity. This disease is mostly found both in men and women who are 15-39 years. Men get Cervical mucous more than women, the main causes are below :
- Bleeding or spotting
- Days which show no sign of cervical mucous- These are the days following the period before the cervical mucous symptom begins
- Increased libido- this can make abstinence particularly difficult if you are trying to avoid pregnancy
- Mood changes- tearyness, depression, anxiety, anger
- Ovarian pain which can be on one or both sides
- Swelling or a feeling of fullness at the vulva
- The beginning of the pre-ovulatory phase. This is the first day of the period which also signifies the first day of a new cycle.
- The beginning and development of the cervical mucus symptom. Read on to learn about this.
Symptoms of Cervical Mucous
Ccervical mucous can be dry, sticky, creamy, or egg white consistency. Dry, Sticky, Creamy, Eggwhite, Watery are the basic types of Cervical mucous which looks are behind the changes of each month. The symptoms are include :
- Cramping and abdominal pain
- Mucus in the stool
- Severe pain
- Swollen abdomen
Treatment of Cervical Mucous
The treatment are include following listed:
- It will take a while for you to become tuned in to the intricacies of your cervical mucus, so pay close attention to get a sense of your personal pattern. Note the changes you see in terms of amount, slipperiness, color, and consistency.
- For the most accuracy in timing your baby-making trysts, don’t use douches or lubricants, both of which can change mucus consistency and cloud the issue.
- Keep in mind that there are factors that can make interpreting mucus tricky. They include medications such as the fertility drugs Clomid and Gonadoptropin, antihistamines, antibiotics, diuretics, antibiotics, vitamins, and cough medicines.